- 744 Logy Bay Road
Logy Bay – Middle Cove – Outer Cove
NL A1K 3B5
- Tel: 709.726.7930
There is also a Council Mail Drop Box located at the front of the Town Hall available for after hours correspondence.
The Town Council Office hours are 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday thru Friday except for holidays. Summer hours are the same as above except for closing time at 4:00 pm. Summer hours are in accordance with the provincial government schedule. For after hours urgent residential concerns, contact 709.726.7930 (answering service) or email@example.com for assistance.
Effective Monday June 12, 2017 through to Friday September 8, 2017, Town Hall summer hours will be 8:30 am – 4:00 pm as per this year’s Provincial government schedule.
- Town Manager
709.726.7930 x Ext. 22
- Finance and Administrative Officer
709.726.7930 Ext. 29
- Administrative Support Clerk
709.726.7930 x Ext. 24
- Community Program Coordinator
709.726.7930 x Ext. 23
- Town Maintenance Worker (seasonal)
- Outside Operations Supervisor
Town Council Office is located at 744 Logy Bay Road. Take Exit 50 at Logy Bay Road off ramp from the Outer Ring Road (TCH) and travel 2 km.
Any concerns/issues should be addressed in writing by Thursday 12:00pm prior to the scheduled Council Meeting. All applications must be submitted in writing by Thursday 12:00pm two weeks prior to a scheduled Council Meeting, via:
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 709.726.2178
- Mail: 744 Logy Bay Road, Logy Bay – Middle Cove – Outer Cove, NL A1K 3B5
- Council mail drop box
- In person to the Town Council Office